Monday, July 15, 2013

In Memory of My Angel

My Lakota Angel Girl

Thoughts of the rippling pain,
that brought you into this world,
does no justice --
cannot compare --
to living without
my Lakota angel girl.

Sole survivor am I,
to the memory of holding you,
through the tears --
I let you go --
into the ground
sad, sad moments few.

Once I dreamt of you,
and I held your tiny hand,
o'er a bridge --
into the light --
I sensed your need
to have your mother again.

Our relatives keep an angel,
we stranded on earth just couldn't do,
ne'er goodbye --
only silent cries --
held inside my chest
where I fore'er hold you.


In memory of Elza Jean, my daughter, born/reborn on July 16, 2005

Top Blogs


1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

This is a public and often educational-read blog. Please use respect, honesty, and courtesy in your responses. Response is welcome, just keep it nice and clean!